Terms and Conditions:
The following agreement between you and Stock A Pantry includes the terms and conditions under which you may use Stock A Pantry’s service. If you use our service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
2. Unauthorized Use. Stock A Pantry does not offer any services to individuals under the age of 21 years old. By requesting our service, you warrant that you are at least 21 years old. A Stock A Pantry order may not be placed in behalf of anyone other than you without their informed consent. Additionally, you may not use this site or our services for advertising, solicitation, cyber-attacks or hacking of any sort, or any form of unethical or illegal activity.
3. Receiving a Delivery. Delivery will be made to the delivery address of the vacation rental home associated with your order either provided on our website Registration or Stock A Pantry order form. If you would like us to use a different delivery address, phone number, or email address regarding your order, contact us to provide us with that information no later than 5pm on the Wednesday of the week prior to your arrival.
4.. Stock A Pantry is not responsible, and you agree not to hold Stock A Pantry liable in any way, for any damage or spoilage that may occur due to power outages or unforeseen events. As we do not have a warehouse to store customer orders, your groceries are considered your groceries. If you have not contacted us to make alternate arrangements within 7-days of your arrival, you the customer will incur additional shipping/delivery fees based on the size of the order and the location to ship items to your alternate/home address. Items will be shipped to the address provided on the Stock A Pantry order form. We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
5. Delays, Changes, and Cancellations. There will be a $50 fee to cancel or change your order should you provide less than 10-day notice before your day of arrival provided on the Stock A Pantry order form. Please note that no cancellations or deletions can be made within 7 days of your scheduled delivery and the arrival date entered on your Stock A Pantry Order Form. We apologize for any inconvenience. On rare occasions, the delivery window that you choose for your order will be unavailable. Non-perishable products are being purchased at least 2 weeks in advance of any renter’s arrival at their vacation rental home. The delivery window will coincide with availability of the rental home, as provided by the realty company. The delivery window is expected to be between 11am-4pm, based on the cleaning of the rental home after previous renters check out at 10am on the day of your arrival. If the delivery falls outside of the 11am-4pm window, the Stock A Pantry team will do our best to work efficiently and effectively to stock the groceries. Should Stock A Pantry need to cancel your delivery for any reason, we will likewise provide you with at least 72 hours’ notice except in the event of an emergency such as, but not limited to, hurricane emergency evacuations, or other local or national emergencies. If delivery is canceled due to not having access to the island and your vacation rental home, your groceries will be shipped to the address provided on your Stock A Pantry order form
6. Stock A Pantry strives to achieve 100% satisfaction with all our deliveries. Written product description for specific information about your purchase is provided on the manufacturers’ labels and product information on the manufacturer’s web sites. All product descriptions used on our site are believed to be accurate, however we cannot be held liable for unintentional inaccuracies or product sizes that are unexpectedly changed by the manufacturer.
8. Out of Stock Items. If a product you have selected is not in stock at the grocery store we reserve the right to, at our discretion, replace the product with an equivalent unless you specify other instructions and preference when placing your order. Similar items may be the same type of product but a different brand.
9. Payments and Fees. You agree that all payments and fees for services provided by Stock A Pantry shall be paid prior to or at the time of delivery. Should any dispute arise regarding any payments or fees, you agree to be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys’ fees and collection costs, that Stock A Pantry may incur in attempts to collect any unpaid balances from you. Should a product price on our site be grossly incorrect, you agree to work with Stock A Pantry to correct the error, either by paying the difference in prices or by allowing us to retrieve and refund the product.
10. Services Offered and Fees. As a business type, Stock A Pantry is a combination of a courier and concierge. We shop for and deliver groceries at your request. As such, we do not have any inventory, nor do we directly sell any goods to you. Any additional surcharge is considered a shopping convenience or standard delivery fee and is not considered profit from purchasing and reselling items.
11. Changes and Updates. We reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions or any fees or charges related to the Stock A Pantry service at any time. Your use of our grocery delivery service after any such change will be conclusively deemed acceptance of such change. Stock A Pantry may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of our service without prior notice to you. Prices and availability of products are also subject to change without notice.
12. Copyrights. All rights are reserved regarding any content on Stockapantry.com including text, logo, and other images. Any other use of materials on Stockapantry.com, including, but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution or publication for any commercial or public purposes, without the prior written permission of Stock A Pantry is strictly prohibited. Product photographs and product brand logos on our site are not used to represent either Stock A Pantry or its services; they are not the property of Stock A Pantry and no trademark or copyright infringement is intended. If you are the copyright holder of a photograph or product image used on our site and you would like it removed, please contact us regarding your image.
1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Your use of the Stock A Pantry service and Stockapantry.com is entirely at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Stock A Pantry, disclaims all representations and warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services. Stock A Pantry, including its owners, investors, employees, and representatives shall not be held liable for damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, arising from your use of, or inability to use, the Stock A Pantry service or Stockapantry.com, or any other claims related in any way to your relationship with Stock A Pantry. Stock A Pantry only provides the service of selecting and delivering groceries and we shall not be held responsible in any way for any reactions, illness, or problems caused by any of the products we deliver.
1. Indemnification and Disclaimers. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Stock A Pantry harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising in connection with a violation of these terms and conditions by you. Despite our best efforts, we cannot warrant that our website, stockapantry.com, will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. We reserve the right to deny service to anyone, at any time, and for any reason, as allowed by law, or for any other reason.
2. Privacy and Security. We may use the email address or phone number associated with your account to contact you regarding your order, delivery, or to provide other pertinent information regarding Stock A Pantry, but we will not use it to advertise, send spam, or for any other unsolicited promotional purpose. We will not sell or share any of your information to any other persons or organizations outside of trustworthy third-party groups to perform certain functions such as processing credit card payments, except as required by law. We also take every reasonable and known precaution to provide a safe and secure environment for transactions.
3. Legal. These terms and conditions state your entire agreement with Stock A Pantry regarding the use of the Stock A Pantry grocery delivery service and stockapantry.com. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of the parties, and the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us prior to placing any orders.